Sue Burhoe is a Certified Holistic Life Coach and Soul Therapy Practitioner specializing in Law of Attraction.
It is her mission to help people regain their personal power, heal from devastating loss, become crystal clear on what they want and manifest it into their life.
Sue brings together physical, mental, emotional and spiritual techniques to help bridge the gap between where you are now, to where you want to be. She believes that sometimes all you need to begin your healing process is a gentle nudge in the right direction and a space to be heard. Her unique, easy-going approach and sense of humor help clients go from feeling stuck and stagnant to feeling full of peace and purpose.
She believes that with the right tools you will change your thoughts and therefore change your life, forever.
Before becoming a Holistic Life Coach, Sue spent over 25 years in the medical field. But her frustration grew as she realized very few people were getting better. She was tired of seeing patients only being treated for their symptoms, not for the root cause of their sickness. This led Sue to leave her job and go back to school. She went on to get a degree in Holistic Medicine and Holistic Massage therapy. She eventually added Reiki Practitioner, Holistic Life Coach and Soul Therapy Practitioner to her credentials as well.
But it was going through her own period of devastating loss and near-paralyzing grief that Sue learned what a long and confusing journey healing can be. A journey that can only happen when you have true compassion for your circumstances and give yourself permission to feel your loss.
Healing does not happen by chance, it happens by choice.
So Sue decided to take her health and happiness into her own hands and started to make small changes in her life that allowed her healing process to begin. She worked with the Law of Attraction and took consistent, daily action to make positive shifts in her life.
Her own personal healing journey has led her to a place of empowerment, fulfillment and learning to use Law of Attraction to its fullest potential. Sue now spends her days helping people see things from another perspective and teaching Law of Attraction.
In her powerful one-on-one programs, she helps clients uncover what is holding them back from having the life they truly desire. Sue helps them discover patterns in their lives and why the same things keep happening and manifesting over and over again.
If you’re ready to start your healing journey or define your true desires and implement a process of attracting those things to you, schedule a 2 hour complimentary discovery call with Sue here or learn more about her programs here.
Now that the introductions are over, here are some other interesting things about me!
- I have been a SCUBA diver since 1986
- I like to skip and hula-hoop
- I was married for 21 years and my ex-husband and I remained best friends. We even won an ‘award’ for best divorced couple.
- I am gluten free
- Summer time is my favorite season
- I was sexually assaulted at the age of sixteen.
- I like to make up words
- My children are my best teachers
- I have integrated grief into my life after losing my person to suicide.
- I used to help make babies. I was a sperm spinner...yes, it’s a real job!
- I believe that people are inherently kind and generous.
- Two qualities that I admire the most are honesty and curiosity.
- I despise cantaloupe and melon
Here's the “I look great on paper” Professional Bio
- Certified Holistic Life Coach
- Integrated Energy Practitoner
- Advanced Soul Therapy Practitioner
- Nationally Certified Licensed Massage Therapist, LMT
- AS in Holistic Massage Therapy
- AS in Health Studies
- Thai Massage Therapist level 1
- Reiki Practitioner level II
- Certified Pharmacy Technician, CPT
- Certified Medical Assistant, CMA